Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my own creation Gluten Free & Vegan Friendly DARK CHOCOLAT & WALNUT E PEANUT BUTTER MUFFINS NO SUGAR, NO FLOUR, NO EGGS, NO BUTTER ADDED
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled gluten-free oats
- 5 mashed ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon natural-style peanut butter
- 1⁄2 unsweetened applesauce
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts, if desired
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips (dark chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Lightly oil a muffin pan and set aside or use baking cups.
- Mash bananas with fork until creamy, add apple sauce, honey, vanilla extract, cinnamon, 1/4 cup chopped walnuts & almond milk stir.
- Put rolled oats into blender or food processor and pulse to a fine crumb.
- Fold in oats & ½ cup of the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin pan.
- Top with remain chocolate chips & walnuts.
- Touch top of muffin if it feels firm not jiggly they are done.