Dark Chocolate Walnut Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9"-13" pan.
- In a medium, microwave-safe mixing bowl, melt the dark and white chocolate chips on medium (50%) heat with the butter, stirring occasionally.
- Quickly whisk in the cream cheese fruit dip (the chocolate will begin to solidify, but don't worry, just work quickly).
- Whisk in the eggs, one at a time, until well combined.
- Add the vanilla, sugar, and salt, whisk until combined.
- Fold in the walnuts and flour at the same time.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpint comes out with only a few crumbs on it.