Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are just the best brownies ever!
Make and share this Dark Chocolate Walnut Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g baghershey special dark chocolate chips
- 177.44 ml white chocolate chips
- 14.79 ml butter
- 236.59 ml cream cheese dip (You can find this is the fruit section of your grocery store)
- 3 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 177.44 ml finely chopped walnuts
- 158.51 ml all-purpose flour, sifted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9"-13" pan.
- In a medium, microwave-safe mixing bowl, melt the dark and white chocolate chips on medium (50%) heat with the butter, stirring occasionally.
- Quickly whisk in the cream cheese fruit dip (the chocolate will begin to solidify, but don't worry, just work quickly).
- Whisk in the eggs, one at a time, until well combined.
- Add the vanilla, sugar, and salt, whisk until combined.
- Fold in the walnuts and flour at the same time.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpint comes out with only a few crumbs on it.
Yum yum! I only had a 12 oz. bag of dark chocolate chips but it didn't matter. Delicous brownies! Thanks for sharing. Made for Newest Zaar Tag. :D