1/1 Photo of Dark Chocolate Walnut Brownies
These are just the best brownies ever!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) bag hershey special dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup cream cheese dip (You can find this is the fruit section of your grocery store)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease a 9"-13" pan.
- 3In a medium, microwave-safe mixing bowl, melt the dark and white chocolate chips on medium (50%) heat with the butter, stirring occasionally.
- 4Quickly whisk in the cream cheese fruit dip (the chocolate will begin to solidify, but don't worry, just work quickly).
- 5Whisk in the eggs, one at a time, until well combined.
- 6Add the vanilla, sugar, and salt, whisk until combined.
- 7Fold in the walnuts and flour at the same time.
- 8Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpint comes out with only a few crumbs on it.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dark Chocolate Walnut Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.9
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 28.4 mg
- Sodium 116.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese dip