- 8 ounces premium dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- angel food cake, squares
- fresh strawberries (whole strawberries)
- fresh banana, slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chopped chocolate in a medium bowl.
- Cook half-and-half and fat-free half-and-half in a small, heavy saucepan over medium heat until mixture steams and bubbles form around edges. Remove from heat.
- Pour hot half-and-half mixture over chocolate, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth.
- Serve immediately with cake squares, strawberries, and banana slices, if desired.