Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This sauce will keep refrigerated for about 8 days, it is best served warm so just heat slightly in the microwave before serving.
Top Review by un petit chou
I have made this recipe a few times and it is wonderful. This is a very forgiving recipe as I have even cut the amount of butter in half before and it is still delicious. So easy to make and SOOO much better than store bought. Thank you!!!
- 59.16 ml butter (cut into small pieces)
- 158.51 ml brewed black coffee
- 236.59 ml dark brown sugar
- 236.59 ml sifted Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 0.25 ml salt
- 7.39 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy saucepan heat coffee or water with brown sugar over medium heat, whisking until the sugar dissolves.
- Add in Dutch cocoa powder with salt, whisking until smooth.
- Add in butter and vanilla, whisking until the butter has melted.
- Serve warm or room temperature.