This sauce will keep refrigerated for about 8 days, it is best served warm so just heat slightly in the microwave before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy saucepan heat coffee or water with brown sugar over medium heat, whisking until the sugar dissolves.
- 2Add in Dutch cocoa powder with salt, whisking until smooth.
- 3Add in butter and vanilla, whisking until the butter has melted.
- 4Serve warm or room temperature.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dark Chocolate Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (530 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 729.5
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 322.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 133.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.2 g
- Sugars 107.8 g
- Protein 8.9 g