Recipe by Melanie2590
I whipped this up for a recent get-together I had with a bunch of ladies. It was such a hit that I decided it would be worth writing down (oro just putting on here) so I could keep up with it to make it again. We served this with rice krispie treats, jumbo marshmallows, pretzels, pound cake, and fruit for dippers.
- 14 -15 ounces dark chocolate (I use Dove brand)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup frozen raspberries, pureed (you could use fresh too)
- 5 tablespoons black raspberry jam
Directions See How It's Made
- Break chocolate into pieces into medium bowl.
- Add cream (start with 1/2 c and if you want more after it's all melted, then you may add more. you don't want it too thin!) and raspberry puree. Microwave on med-high (i do 70% power on my microwave) for 1 1/2 minutes. Stir.
- Microwave approx 1 1/2 minutes more or until chocolate mixture is melted and smooth.
- Stir in jam. (and more cream, if desired).
- Place in a fondue pot and serve with dippers of your choice.
- (Can be stored in freezer up to 2 weeks or can be refrigerated for 1 week before serving).