1/3 Photos of Dark Chocolate Pudding Pie
This easy to make pudding pie is decadent and sure to please any chocolate lover's palate. It can be thrown together quickly and effortlessly for any occasion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop up 4 squares of Bakers chocolate. Set aside.
- 2With a cheese grater, grate the remaining two squares of chocolate into a bowl or bin. Set aside.
- 3Mix together Chocolate Pudding mix and milk in a medium saucepan.
- 4Turn stove onto medium heat, add chopped chocolate, and mix continuously until mixture reaches a rolling boil. The chocolate will melt.
- 5Carefully pour pudding into Ready Crust. Wait 1 minute, then sprinkle grated chocolate on top. Sprinkle more or less to your tasting. Using all will create a delicious, crisp chocolate shell.
- 6Let pie cool on counter for 20 minutes before transferring to the fridge where it should set for at least 4 hours.
- 7Serve alone or with whipped cream!
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dark Chocolate Pudding Pie
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.8
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 9.1 mg
- Sodium 273.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bittersweet chocolate squares