Recipe by EntirelyEmily
This easy to make pudding pie is decadent and sure to please any chocolate lover's palate. It can be thrown together quickly and effortlessly for any occasion.
Top Review by Ms. Poppy
Wonderful pie! The store was out of the large packages of cook-and-serve pudding, so I bought two smaller ones and cooked it with four cups of milk and left the bittersweet amount the same. I ended up with a bowl of extra filling which was a nice preview to this wonderful pie! Will make again and again!
- 144.58 g Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 6 bittersweet chocolate squares
- 709.77 ml whole milk
- 9 inch graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop up 4 squares of Bakers chocolate. Set aside.
- With a cheese grater, grate the remaining two squares of chocolate into a bowl or bin. Set aside.
- Mix together Chocolate Pudding mix and milk in a medium saucepan.
- Turn stove onto medium heat, add chopped chocolate, and mix continuously until mixture reaches a rolling boil. The chocolate will melt.
- Carefully pour pudding into Ready Crust. Wait 1 minute, then sprinkle grated chocolate on top. Sprinkle more or less to your tasting. Using all will create a delicious, crisp chocolate shell.
- Let pie cool on counter for 20 minutes before transferring to the fridge where it should set for at least 4 hours.
- Serve alone or with whipped cream!