This easy to make pudding pie is decadent and sure to please any chocolate lover's palate. It can be thrown together quickly and effortlessly for any occasion.
- Chop up 4 squares of Bakers chocolate. Set aside.
- With a cheese grater, grate the remaining two squares of chocolate into a bowl or bin. Set aside.
- Mix together Chocolate Pudding mix and milk in a medium saucepan.
- Turn stove onto medium heat, add chopped chocolate, and mix continuously until mixture reaches a rolling boil. The chocolate will melt.
- Carefully pour pudding into Ready Crust. Wait 1 minute, then sprinkle grated chocolate on top. Sprinkle more or less to your tasting. Using all will create a delicious, crisp chocolate shell.
- Let pie cool on counter for 20 minutes before transferring to the fridge where it should set for at least 4 hours.
- Serve alone or with whipped cream!
Wonderful pie! The store was out of the large packages of cook-and-serve pudding, so I bought two smaller ones and cooked it with four cups of milk and left the bittersweet amount the same. I ended up with a bowl of extra filling which was a nice preview to this wonderful pie! Will make again and again!
AMAZING, DELICIOUS, CHOCOLATEY HEAVEN! Top it with some whipped cream and one could easily pay $50 for a slice. Thanks!
Dark chocolate+pudding=AMAZING!!!!!!!!! This is the BEST pie recipe I've tried form this site! Thanks!