Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Delicious, nutritious, vegan and gluten free! Adapted version of a hemp protein bar from the Veria show "The Sweet Truth"
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons protein powder
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup almonds
- Combine ingredients in a food processor, blend until a ball forms. Spread on a baking pan.
- Bake at 400 Degrees for 45 minutes.
- Let cool, cut in to bars.
- Great if frozen!
So sorry to say, this was the worst tasting thing I have ever made. I followed the recipe perfectly, and it was just wrong in every way