Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Ultimates™ Refrigerated Dark Chocolate Delight Cookie Dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (14 ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 24 peppermint candies, unwrapped
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F Paper-line 24 muffin cups. Cut each square of dough in half. Place one half of dough in each muffin cup.
- BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
- BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- PLACE peppermint candies in heavy-duty plastic bag. Then place bag between towel layers. Crush candies using rolling pin or other heavy object to about 1/4-inch in size. You should have a little over 1/2 cup. While holding strainer over batter, pour crushed candy into strainer. Shake to release all small candy pieces into batter; stir. Reserve larger candy pieces.
- SPOON about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup. Top each with 1/2 measuring teaspoon of reserved candy pieces.
- BAKE for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Remove from oven to wire rack. While still warm, top cheesecakes with additional 1/2 measuring teaspoon of candy pieces. Cool completely. Refrigerate for 1 hour.