- 3 cups special dark chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 dash salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 25 reese's miniature peanut butter cups
Directions See How It's Made
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips,milk and salt.
- Stir occasionally till smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Spread evenly into wax paper lined 8" pan.
- Add the peanut butter cups. Push into the fudge.
- Chill pan 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove wax paper and cut into squares.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
- Makes about 3LB.