Dark Chocolate & Orange Muffins
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line muffin tin with paper.
- Place the flour, baking powder, sugar, orange zest, and chocolate in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- In another smaller bowl, combine the yogurt, butter, eggs and orange juice until well blended.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and mix until just combined.
- Spoon the batter carefully into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the tops are golden and cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes. They are ready to serve straight away.