Recipe by thecookieadaychallenge
This recipe was a part of Brownie Week at The Cookie A Day Challenge. A fudgy mint brownie that will be sure to make your taste buds happy.
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- 118.29 ml dark brown sugar
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2.46 ml peppermint extract
- 118.29 ml flour
- 78.07 ml dark cocoa
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 118.29 ml M & M mint chocolate candies
- green candy sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together melted butter and sugars.
- Stir in eggs and peppermint extract.
- Mix in flour, dark cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in mint M&Ms.
- Pour brownie batter into a greased brownie pan,.
- Cover with green candy sprinkles.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool and cut.