Recipe by thecookieadaychallenge
This recipe was a part of Brownie Week at The Cookie A Day Challenge. A fudgy mint brownie that will be sure to make your taste buds happy.
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup dark cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup M & M mint chocolate candies
- green candy sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together melted butter and sugars.
- Stir in eggs and peppermint extract.
- Mix in flour, dark cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in mint M&Ms.
- Pour brownie batter into a greased brownie pan,.
- Cover with green candy sprinkles.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool and cut.