1/1 Photo of Dark Chocolate Mint Brownies
This recipe was a part of Brownie Week at The Cookie A Day Challenge. A fudgy mint brownie that will be sure to make your taste buds happy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Stir together melted butter and sugars.
- 3Stir in eggs and peppermint extract.
- 4Mix in flour, dark cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- 5Stir in mint M&Ms.
- 6Pour brownie batter into a greased brownie pan,.
- 7Cover with green candy sprinkles.
- 8Bake for 25-30 minutes until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 9Cool and cut.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dark Chocolate Mint Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.2
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 138.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
M & M mint chocolate candies