This recipe was a part of Brownie Week at The Cookie A Day Challenge. A fudgy mint brownie that will be sure to make your taste buds happy.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together melted butter and sugars.
- Stir in eggs and peppermint extract.
- Mix in flour, dark cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in mint M&Ms.
- Pour brownie batter into a greased brownie pan,.
- Cover with green candy sprinkles.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool and cut.