Recipe by twz.sperry_12577693
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. I like lemon sugar cookies and I really like chocolate chip cookies, so I wondered how the two would go together. Seeing the ingredient list for the contest I decided to go for it. This delicious cookie is the result. Enjoy!
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup non-hydrogenated margarine
- 1⁄2 cup unbleached cane sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon real vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- non-stick Reynolds Wrap Foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350`F.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- Zest lemon and then microwave the lemon for ten seconds to get the juice flowing. Then cut and squeeze lemon juice cut side up into a mixing bowl being careful not to get seeds in the bowl.
- Mix margarine, sugar and honey with juice until well blended.
- Then add egg, vanilla and heavy cream and mix again until well blended.
- Then add flour mixture and mix just until blended inches.
- Add dark chocolate chips and mix into cookie dough.
- Scoop cookie dough by the tablespoon full onto a NonStick Reynolds Wrap covered baking sheet. Press cookies down slightly and bake at 350`F for 8 to 10 minutes until light golden brown.