Prep 20 mins
Cook 9 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. I like lemon sugar cookies and I really like chocolate chip cookies, so I wondered how the two would go together. Seeing the ingredient list for the contest I decided to go for it. This delicious cookie is the result. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350`F.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- Zest lemon and then microwave the lemon for ten seconds to get the juice flowing. Then cut and squeeze lemon juice cut side up into a mixing bowl being careful not to get seeds in the bowl.
- Mix margarine, sugar and honey with juice until well blended.
- Then add egg, vanilla and heavy cream and mix again until well blended.
- Then add flour mixture and mix just until blended inches.
- Add dark chocolate chips and mix into cookie dough.
- Scoop cookie dough by the tablespoon full onto a NonStick Reynolds Wrap covered baking sheet. Press cookies down slightly and bake at 350`F for 8 to 10 minutes until light golden brown.