1/4 Photos of Dark Chocolate Latte
Adapted from a recipe in Southern Living magazine, I used my favorite chocolate-dark!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules (I use decaf)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
- 1Stir milk, half and half, dark chocolate chips and instant coffee granules together in a small saucepan over low heat until dark chocolate chips are melted.
- 2Stir in vanilla and almond extracts; pour evenly into 4 mugs. Sweeten to taste.
- 3Top with whipped cream, if desired.
- 4Garnish, if desired, with a cinnamon stick, and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dark Chocolate Latte
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.8
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 39.4 mg
- Sodium 88.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 7.1 g