This is chocolate heaven. No egg recipe, absolutely creamy texture. Very easy preparation. Try adding a bit of rum, dessicated coconut or cookie crumbles as well. Prep time comes without cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat milk in a pot and carefully dissolve dark chocolate in it.
- 2Mix cream with sugar, vanilla bean scrapes and cocoa until firm.
- 3Let cool down chocolate milk a bit and incorporate into cream mixture.
- 4Let rest for a couple of hours in fridge (makes ice cream more fluffy and creamy).
- 5Transfer mixture to ice cream machine and churn for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Ice Cream Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ice Cream Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dark Chocolate Ice Cream (Ice Cream Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (540 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1560.4
- Calories from Fat 1364
- Total Fat 151.6 g
- Saturated Fat 94.2 g
- Cholesterol 300.1 mg
- Sodium 181.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 27.9 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 29.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: