Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is chocolate heaven. No egg recipe, absolutely creamy texture. Very easy preparation. Try adding a bit of rum, dessicated coconut or cookie crumbles as well. Prep time comes without cooling time.
- 125 g dark chocolate
- 250 ml cream
- 125 ml milk
- 2 -3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 vanilla bean (scrapes)
- Heat milk in a pot and carefully dissolve dark chocolate in it.
- Mix cream with sugar, vanilla bean scrapes and cocoa until firm.
- Let cool down chocolate milk a bit and incorporate into cream mixture.
- Let rest for a couple of hours in fridge (makes ice cream more fluffy and creamy).
- Transfer mixture to ice cream machine and churn for 30 minutes.