1/1 Photo of Dark Chocolate Ice Cream
A dark creamy chocolate ice cream. Prep time does not include chilling/freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate in double boiler over hot (not boiling) water.
- 2Gradually whisk in milk, stir until smooth.
- 3Remove from heat and let it cool.
- 4Whisk eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- 5Gradually whisk in sugar, then continue whisking 1 minute, until completely blended.
- 6Add the cream, vanilla, and salt; whisk.
- 7Add the chocolate mixture; blend well.
- 8Cover, chill, and freeze according to ice cream maker's directions.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dark Chocolate Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.3
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 91.5 mg
- Sodium 67.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g