Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I'm posting this because it was a requested recipe. Cook time is actually cooling time.
- 2 (12 ounce) packages semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup sue bee honey
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter or spray a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Melt chocolate chips, milk and honey over medium heat in a 2-quart saucepan, stirring constantly, just until chips are melted. Do not overcook or chocolate will scorch. Remove from heat and stir in nuts and vanilla extract. Cool.
- Cut into 2-inch pieces. Store in an airtight container.