Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
this recipe gives all of the benefits of the polyunsaturated fats in peanut butter, antioxidants in chocolate with less of the added fat, sugar of typical candy, with a more intense peanut and chocolate flavor I just hope you don't make this every day
- 4 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 8 ounces smuckers natural-style peanut butter
- 8 ounces peter pan honey roast peanut butter
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 5 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 5 ounces baking chocolate
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon dry milk
- 3 cups hershees cocoa powder
- whip vanilla extract, peanut butter using egg beater, add splenda to thicken. Next, form peanut butter balls almost the size of the muffin pans.
- under low heat, heat milk and dissolve splenda, melt baking chocolate in milk (you may use 2 hershees candy bars). Once chocolate is completely in solution, add cocoa and dry milk to thicken into slurry,
- pour liberal amounts of chocolate mixture in bottom layer, add peanut butter balls and cover with remaining chocolate, cool in freezer and serve.