Dark Chocolate Greek Yogurt Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine flour, soda, and salt; set aside.
- Melt butter in a large bowl in microwave.
- Stir cocoa powder and sugars into butter (mixture will resemble coarse sand).
- Add yogurt and vanilla, stirring to combine.
- Add flour mixture, stirring until moist. coated with cooking spray.
- Spray cookie sheets with oil and drop dough by level tablespoons 2 inches apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes or until almost set. Cool on pans 2 to 3 minutes or until firm. Remove cookies from pans; cool on wire racks.