Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy, quick traditional fudge recipe.
Make and share this Dark Chocolate Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips w/milk and salt.
- Remove from heat and stir in walnuts and vanilla.
- Spread evenly into wax paper lined 8 or 9" square pan.
- Chill pan 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board, peel off wax paper and cut into squares.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Absolutely a winner! The best fudge ever! I used dark chocolate chips this time around and had to review it by saying it tastes even better if you are a dark chocolate fan.
Delicious & simple--what more can I say? It's now my go to recipe for a quick and easy Christmas gift--a batch of this wrapped up in a Christmas tin would be a great gift for a co-worker or neighbor!
I made this last year for gifts and it was a huge hit. Making more this year. Very rich, I got rave reviews from everyone.