Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I just love anything Dark chocolate....
Make and share this Dark Chocolate Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- In 2 quart saucepan combine marshmallows, chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk.
- Cook over low heat, stirring often, until melted and smooth (about 7 to 9 minutes).
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Pour into greased 8 inch square pan.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into squares.
This went together really well. Very simple to prepare. I used Hersheys special dark chips - very yummy. My marshmallows might have been starting to go stale, as they took a little longer to break down. Still, this will be a recipe that I make for my Christmas fudge assortment. Thanks for posting!