Recipe by looneytunesfan
I just love anything Dark chocolate....
Top Review by knitaholic
This went together really well. Very simple to prepare. I used Hersheys special dark chips - very yummy. My marshmallows might have been starting to go stale, as they took a little longer to break down. Still, this will be a recipe that I make for my Christmas fudge assortment. Thanks for posting!
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In 2 quart saucepan combine marshmallows, chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk.
- Cook over low heat, stirring often, until melted and smooth (about 7 to 9 minutes).
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Pour into greased 8 inch square pan.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into squares.