1/1 Photo of Dark Chocolate Cupcakes
Easy little cakes if you haven't any eggs! Found this super recipe on BakeSpace.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine oil, sugar, vanilla & vinegar in a large bowl- stir.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine remaining dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder).
- 4Combine wet and dry ingredients, then add water. (Add 1/2 cup water, mix, then add the rest of the water).
- 5Electric-mix (if you have one) until lumps fade.
- 6Bake cupcakes for 15-20 minutes.
- 7Frost with your fave icing. They have a very neutral taste.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dark Chocolate Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.9
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 199.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g