Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy little cakes if you haven't any eggs! Found this super recipe on BakeSpace.com
Make and share this Dark Chocolate Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine oil, sugar, vanilla & vinegar in a large bowl- stir.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder).
- Combine wet and dry ingredients, then add water. (Add 1/2 cup water, mix, then add the rest of the water).
- Electric-mix (if you have one) until lumps fade.
- Bake cupcakes for 15-20 minutes.
- Frost with your fave icing. They have a very neutral taste.