Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Creamy Rich Dark Chocolate with vanilla cream cheese nested in layers of flakey biscuits and topped with almonds.
- 2 (581.16 g) can refrigerated biscuits
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 85.04 g instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 326.01 g dark chocolate chips, divide in half
- 236.59 ml sliced almonds
- 236.59 ml whole milk
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9 ½ x6-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil with non-stick side toward food; set aside.
- Mix together in a large bowl cream cheese, vanilla instant pudding & pie filling and milk; set aside.
- Step 1: Arrange 1 can of biscuits to cover as much of the bottom of pan as possible. Spoon half of the cream cheese mixture, dark chocolate morsels and ½ cup almonds over the biscuits.
- Step 2: Repeat step 1 by layering second can of biscuits, cream cheese mixture, dark chocolate morsels and remaining almonds.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before cutting in squares to serve.