Recipe by trinalinder_2309375
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Creamy Rich Dark Chocolate with vanilla cream cheese nested in layers of flakey biscuits and topped with almonds.
- 2 (10 1/4 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 11 1⁄2 ounces dark chocolate chips, divide in half
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup whole milk
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9 ½ x6-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil with non-stick side toward food; set aside.
- Mix together in a large bowl cream cheese, vanilla instant pudding & pie filling and milk; set aside.
- Step 1: Arrange 1 can of biscuits to cover as much of the bottom of pan as possible. Spoon half of the cream cheese mixture, dark chocolate morsels and ½ cup almonds over the biscuits.
- Step 2: Repeat step 1 by layering second can of biscuits, cream cheese mixture, dark chocolate morsels and remaining almonds.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before cutting in squares to serve.