Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
Dark chocolate lovers dream come true! Got this idea from a trader joes product the homemade version is spectacular! Trust me!
- 1. Place chocolate chips on a microwave safe plate. Microwave for about 60 to 90 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- 2. On a piece of foil scatter some nibs.
- 3. Use a teaspoon to drizzle the chocolate over the nibs to coat them.
- 4. Set aside for 10 minutes to harden. They will easily pop off the foil.
- 5. Keep in a sealed contained for up to 3 days - they won't last that long anyways! haha.