1/1 Photo of Dark Chocolate Covered Nibs
Attainable Health's Note:
Dark chocolate lovers dream come true! Got this idea from a trader joes product the homemade version is spectacular! Trust me!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup cocoa nibs
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips (65% cacao)
- 11. Place chocolate chips on a microwave safe plate. Microwave for about 60 to 90 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- 22. On a piece of foil scatter some nibs.
- 33. Use a teaspoon to drizzle the chocolate over the nibs to coat them.
- 44. Set aside for 10 minutes to harden. They will easily pop off the foil.
- 55. Keep in a sealed contained for up to 3 days - they won't last that long anyways! haha.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dark Chocolate Covered Nibs
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.5
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: