Recipe by bamedeo
I love this one! Kosher, low fat, low calorie, and full of bliss. Satisfy the cravings because I love chocolate covered cherries but try to stay off the sugar.
- 226.79 g skim milk, cold, use what you like low-fat, dairy free, skim, etc
- 28.34 g chocolate syrup, sugar free
- 5 cherries, USE FROZEN, large black cherries, no sugar added, I found mine at Costco
- dark chocolate shavings
Directions See How It's Made
- throw it all in the blender.
- pour into a shake glass you will need a BIG WIDE straw for the cherry chunks.
- garnish with dark chocolate shavings and enjoy the bliss.
- for a twist add liquor, brandy, or cognac for example
- I USE ALL KOSHER/ORGANIC INGREDIENTS.