Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Easy, yummy, and chocolatey!
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cream butter and sugar in another bowl, add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in dry ingredients.
- Drop by tablespoonsful on ungreased cookies sheets, 2 inches apart, and bake in preheated 375 oven about 12 minutes, til tops are puffed and set.
- Cool on rack.
Yes these were easy and I had everything on hand. I thought they were boring. They weren't crisp or moist, some where in between. The flavor was not there either. Maybe if you add cinnamon or, as the other reviewer said, some nuts. I will not make these again.
Easy and quick to make and definitely chocolaty. I prefer a cookie that is a little chewier. I do think I will try this recipe again and add chopped nuts.