This is Chef Sanjeev Kapoor's recipe:)
Make and share this Dark Chocolate Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- Pour half a cup of milk into a microwave proof container.
- Place it in the microwave on HIGH power level for 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave.
- Now, melt the chocolate in the microwave on HIGH power level for 30 seconds.
- Remove and keep aside.
- Prepare a mixture of coffee powder, melted chocolate, sugar and a little milk.
- Whisk well to ensure that there are no lumps.
- It should be frothy as well.
- Add a drop of hazelnut syrup.
- Grab a serving glass.
- Put 1 tbsp.
- of the coffee mixture in it and pour half a cup of hot milk over it.
- Mix well.
- Prepare foam in the hot cup of cold milk with a foamer and pour into the glass.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder over it and serve rightaway.
- Similarly, prepare more glasses of delicious chocolate coffee with the remaining milk and coffee mixture.