Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Super rich and chocolatey
Make and share this Dark-Chocolate Chunk Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 deg. Grease a 13 X 9 inch pan.
- Mix Miracle Whip, eggs & water till blended.
- Stir in brownie mix just till moistened.
- Stir in 3/4 of the chocolate and the nuts, if used.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until edges begin to pull away from sides.
- Immediately top with remaining chocolate; let stand 5 min then spread over the top. You could also reserve some of the nuts to sprinkle on top.
- Let cool then cut into bars.