Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Crunchy Oatmeal Cookies
Make and share this Dark Chocolate Cherry Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cream butter and sugars until smooth. Stir in egg and vanilla.
- Mix together flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Mix into creamed mixture until combined. Stir in oats, then cherries and chocolate chips.
- Using a tablespoon, drop batter on parchment lined baking sheets. Flatten cookies slightly.
- Bake about 13 minutes.
- Cool cookies on wire rack.