Prep 8 mins
Cook 6 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 2⁄3 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 2⁄3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 3⁄4 cup dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- LINE 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
- COMBINE sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- STIR in marshmallows, morsels, dried cherries and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
- VARIATION: For an equally delicious fudge, try substituting 3/4 cup dried berry blend for the cherries.
This was VERY easy and oh so good! I used dried cranberries (craisins) in place of the cherries and it was still very good. Going to have to make another batch!