Prep 10 mins
Cook 28 mins
Not for dieters!
- 113.39 g unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 88.74 ml unsalted butter
- 158.51 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 141.74 g white chocolate, cut into 1/2-inc pieces
- fresh strawberries (large)
- Preheat oven to 325. Butter 8-inch square pan.
- Stir chocolate and butter in heavy medium sized saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Whisk together sugar, eggs and vanilla in medium bowl until mixture is very thick (about 3 minutes). Whisk in melted chocolate mixture, then flour mixture. Stir in white chocolate. Transfer to prepared pan.
- Bake for approx 28 minutes or until tester inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs attached. Transfer pan to wire rack; cool completely.
- Cut brownies into 16 squares. Serve brownies with starwberries.
I made this recipe and had everything on hand. They turned out perfect and had a very serious adult flavor. Would recommend to others that love real chocolate flavor.
This was so good I actually had a lady pay me 20 bucks for a batch! Great money maker! hehe and amazing to eat yourself too! =D