Dark Chocolate Brownies With White Chocolate Chunks
- Preheat oven to 325. Butter 8-inch square pan.
- Stir chocolate and butter in heavy medium sized saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Whisk together sugar, eggs and vanilla in medium bowl until mixture is very thick (about 3 minutes). Whisk in melted chocolate mixture, then flour mixture. Stir in white chocolate. Transfer to prepared pan.
- Bake for approx 28 minutes or until tester inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs attached. Transfer pan to wire rack; cool completely.
- Cut brownies into 16 squares. Serve brownies with starwberries.