Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
See for your self. Very moist, almost gooey, and very chocolatey.
- 1 cup margarine or 1 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar (Splenda works well)
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 cup hershey's special dark cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup ground oats
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip (to taste)
- 1 (8 ounce) box decorative candies (Sno-Caps)
- 1⁄2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream margarine/butter and sugar. Beat eggs and extracts w/whisk, add to sugar mixture and whisk until well blended.
- Mix remaining ingredients (except Sno-Caps) and stir into butter/sugar mixture, mix until no dry ingredients remain.
- Pour into 9"X13" greased & floured baking pan. Sprinkle Sno-Caps on top of brownies and bake for 25-30 minutes, remove from oven and let cool on rack.
- Cut to desired size and enjoy.