Recipe by hotrhondavu
This is a decadent dessert consisting of a layer of brownies, Oreo cookie crumbles, pudding and cool whip. It is guaranteed to be a hit at your next gathering!
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups walnuts (optional)
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups milk
- 4 (3 1/3 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (18 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip (regular size)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup Hershey's syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- **Brownie Layer:.
- Microwave butter and bittersweet chocolate in a 2-qt glass bowl on high for 1 1/2 minutes or until chocolate is melted, stirring mixture. Whisk 2 cups sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Toss together 1 tablespoon flour, walnuts (if desired), and chocolate chips.
- Stir remaining flour and salt into sugar mixture. Add walnut and chocolate chip mixture. Spread batter into a lightly greased 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- **Oreo cookie layer:.
- Put all Oreo cookies (except 10 cookies) in blender for crumbs or crush in a ziploc bag if you prefer crumbles.
- Drizzle Hershey syrup over brownies and spread with spoon. Add Oreo cookie crumbs/crumbles. Then, drizzle more Hershey syrup over the Oreo cookie crumbs/crumbs and spread around with spoon.
- **Pudding Layer:.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes. Spread over brownies.
- Add Cool Whip on top of pudding layer and top with the 10 extra cookies (whole or crumbled) and drizzle Hershey syrup for decoration (if desired).