Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
These oatmeal cookies are light and yummy.
Make and share this Dark Chocolate and Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter,oil, yogurt, vanilla extract, and sugar in a large mixer. Then in a seperate bowl combined dry ingredients. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet mixture. Once fully mixed add chips. Bake on parchment paper for 13 minutes.
Yummy little cookies, especially for their good nutritional value! The first time I made them they were oily, so the second time I left out the oil. They're even better without it! To get 24 cookies you need to drop them in tiny balls which is difficult with this sticky dough. The parchment paper is a "must" since these really stick to the pan. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Pick a Chef Spring 2008.
WOW!! These cookies are amazing.