Prep 5 mins
Cook 24 hrs
this is a great salad to take to a pot luck..never have any to take home..
- 14 1⁄2 ounces dark sweet cherries
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple
- 3 ounces cherry Jell-O
- 3 ounces strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 2 cups cola, carbonated drink
- 1⁄2 cup celery, minced
- Drain juice from cherries and pineapple into pan.
- Heat juices.and add gelatin.
- Stir till thoroughly dissolved.
- Blend cream cheese, and beat into the cooled gelatin.
- Add fruit and chopped nuts.
- Stir in cola flavored carbonated drink.
- Chill overnight before serving.