What can I say? These are extravagant!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, melt the butter over a medium-high flame.
- 2Add the bananas and cook, stirring, 3 minutes until they begin to soften.
- 3Sprinkle the bananas with brown sugar and cook, stirring, 2 minutes more.
- 4Remove the skillet from the heat; add the rum.
- 5Return the skillet to the heat. Standing back, carefully ignite the rum with a long wooden match. When the flame burns out, add the lime juice.
- 6Divide the bananas and sauce between four large martini glasses or dessert bowls.
- 7Top each serving with the ice cream, crushed cookies, whipped cream, coconut, and pineapple.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dark and Stormy Sundaes
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.0
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 48.9 mg
- Sodium 248.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 43.8 g
- Protein 5.7 g