Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
What can I say? These are extravagant!
Make and share this Dark and Stormy Sundaes recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over a medium-high flame.
- Add the bananas and cook, stirring, 3 minutes until they begin to soften.
- Sprinkle the bananas with brown sugar and cook, stirring, 2 minutes more.
- Remove the skillet from the heat; add the rum.
- Return the skillet to the heat. Standing back, carefully ignite the rum with a long wooden match. When the flame burns out, add the lime juice.
- Divide the bananas and sauce between four large martini glasses or dessert bowls.
- Top each serving with the ice cream, crushed cookies, whipped cream, coconut, and pineapple.