Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is sticky finger food at its very best. Time does not include optional marinating time.
Make and share this Dark and Sticky Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 3 (2 lb) pork rib racks
For the glaze
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 inches piece gingerroot, peeled and very finely chopped
- 12 tablespoons maple syrup
- 7 tablespoons clear honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons Bourbon
- Mix all the glaze ingredients together. If you have time, pour two-thirds of the liquid over the ribs, rubbing it in well, and leave them to marinate overnight. If not, preheat the oven to 350°F
- Line two or three big roasting tins with foil and paint the ribs on both sides with the glaze, keeping back about a third to add during cooking.
- Arrange the racks meat-side up in the tins, making sure they don’t touch. Roast for 30 minutes then reduce the heat to 275F and cook the ribs for another 1 ½ hours, basting with glaze from time to time.
- Add the last bit of glaze 20 minutes before the end of the cooking time. Cut into individual ribs and serve.