Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is sticky finger food at its very best. Time does not include optional marinating time.
Make and share this Dark and Sticky Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 3 (2 lb) pork rib racks
For the glaze
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 inches piece gingerroot, peeled and very finely chopped
- 12 tablespoons maple syrup
- 7 tablespoons clear honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons Bourbon
- Mix all the glaze ingredients together. If you have time, pour two-thirds of the liquid over the ribs, rubbing it in well, and leave them to marinate overnight. If not, preheat the oven to 350°F
- Line two or three big roasting tins with foil and paint the ribs on both sides with the glaze, keeping back about a third to add during cooking.
- Arrange the racks meat-side up in the tins, making sure they don’t touch. Roast for 30 minutes then reduce the heat to 275F and cook the ribs for another 1 ½ hours, basting with glaze from time to time.
- Add the last bit of glaze 20 minutes before the end of the cooking time. Cut into individual ribs and serve.