Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a favorite dish of mine. And it is really easy to make.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp (about 16)
- 1⁄3 cup clarified butter
- 4 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 sprigs parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper (optional)
- Rinse shrimp and set aside.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook garlic 1 or 2 minutes or until softened but not browned.
- Add shrimp, green onions, wine, and lemon juice; cook until shrimp are pink and firm, about 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Do not overcook.
- Add chopped parsley and salt and pepper before serving.
- Garnish with lemon slices and parsley sprigs if desired.