Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A traditional Danish breakfast recipe. This is a good recipe for the Béchamel sauce (make 1 cup) Bechamel Sauce.
- 2 bread rolls (long thin rolls are best)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- bechamel sauce
- grated cheese, to top
- Cut the rolls in half and scoop out the insides.
- Spread rolls with cream cheese, then layer some smoked salmon.
- Fill roll with bechamel sauce, then cover with a little grated cheese.
- Broil until the cheese melts and the bechamel sauce is golden.