Recipe by Marsha D.
This is a simple delicious recipe that my DH's came up with while at the lake. We were sitting around relaxing and having a few beers and decided to have some baby back pork ribs but didn't have any sauce(which with this recipe you will not want a sauce again) on hand but did have some Johnny's seasoning salt. They turned out GREAT!!! and all our friends request he makes these ribs at least twice a month during fishing season. NOTE: Keep in mind grill temps vary, keep a eye on your ribs. The secret is to melt the seasoning salt into a glaze. We use Johnny's salt exclusively, but Lawery's works good but we would rather use Johnny's seasoning. He does this with thick Ribeye steaks using this same method. :)
- 4 lbs pork baby back ribs (meaty)
- 1 cup johnny's seasoning salt (you can use any seasoing salt like Lawery's)
- 1⁄2 cup black pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Make sure grill is cleaned.
- Preheat grill on medium high.
- Rinse baby back ribs real good with water.
- Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Turn grill down on low.
- Add the baby back ribs,bone side down.
- Sprinkle seasoning salt and black pepper(opt) thoroughly on side of ribs.
- Take a knife and poke tiny holes in between ribs.
- Grill for 20 minutes on low, Lid down on grill.
- Flip ribs over and sprinkle thoroughly on meat side up with seasoning salt and black pepper (opt).
- Grill another 20 minutes on low, lid down on grill.
- repeat process at least twice.
- Remove from grill and enjoy!