1/1 Photo of Dan's Seasoning Glazed Baby Backs (Pork)
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Marsha D.'s Note:
This is a simple delicious recipe that my DH's came up with while at the lake. We were sitting around relaxing and having a few beers and decided to have some baby back pork ribs but didn't have any sauce(which with this recipe you will not want a sauce again) on hand but did have some Johnny's seasoning salt. They turned out GREAT!!! and all our friends request he makes these ribs at least twice a month during fishing season. NOTE: Keep in mind grill temps vary, keep a eye on your ribs. The secret is to melt the seasoning salt into a glaze. We use Johnny's salt exclusively, but Lawery's works good but we would rather use Johnny's seasoning. He does this with thick Ribeye steaks using this same method. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make sure grill is cleaned.
- 2Preheat grill on medium high.
- 3Rinse baby back ribs real good with water.
- 4Pat dry with a paper towel.
- 5Turn grill down on low.
- 6Add the baby back ribs,bone side down.
- 7Sprinkle seasoning salt and black pepper(opt) thoroughly on side of ribs.
- 8Take a knife and poke tiny holes in between ribs.
- 9Grill for 20 minutes on low, Lid down on grill.
- 10Flip ribs over and sprinkle thoroughly on meat side up with seasoning salt and black pepper (opt).
- 11Grill another 20 minutes on low, lid down on grill.
- 12repeat process at least twice.
- 13Remove from grill and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dan's Seasoning Glazed Baby Backs (Pork)
Serving Size: 1 (467 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1279.1
- Calories from Fat 962
- Total Fat 106.9 g
- Saturated Fat 39.6 g
- Cholesterol 367.4 mg
- Sodium 340.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 73.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: