Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
This is my own recipe created by taste. I love Salmon but it can be used with other fish.
- 1⁄2 lb fresh salmon (grouper, trout, snapper can be used also)
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 -3 tablespoon white wine worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves fresh minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon seafood magic seafood seasoning or 1 tablespoon other seafood seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Place fish in covered sealed marinade dish or bag for 2 hours minimum.
- Grille, bake or broil fish until it flakes easily with a fork about 7 minutes per side.