Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is named for my SIL's SO, Dan. He wanted to fix nachos for one of our pre-Christmas get togethers so he and I went off to the supermarket to find ingredients. Since then I've modified it slightly, but it is pretty much what we put together that day. (Use Ragu cheddar sauce)
- 1 lb hamburger
- corn tortilla chips
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 lb cheddar cheese sauce
- 1⁄4 cup pickled jalapeno pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown and drain the hamburger.
- Place tortilla chips in a 9x13 baking pan.
- Layer the cheeses, cheddar sauce, and jalapenos on top the chips.
- Heat in the oven until slightly bubbling.
- Serve as an apppetizer.